Sunday, May 23, 2010

*yawn*

Life is crazy hectic right now! That is usually how I like it best, but I.am.tired!

The school year is quickly coming to a close... I am so excited that there are only three weeks left! Of course, these three weeks are jam-packed with assessments, projects, and end-of-the-year activities, so it isn't exactly smooth sailing, but I can definitely see the light at the end of the tunnel. I am very excited to spend the summer with my snuggle puppy! We are going to sign up for gymboree classes, go to story time at the library, and spend time with our friends at the pool! Plus our trips - we are going to be busy!

Lucy spent her first night away from home last night - we spent the night at my parents' new house! The house is lovely... but Lucy didn't think sleeping there was all that much fun. I am not too surprised. Sleeping isn't really her thing! :)

In Lucy news, she is developing the most fun, amazing personality! I love her to pieces am so excited to see what new stuff she comes up with every day! She loves to explore and watch everything! She got to go to the zoo with my class this past week and my first graders had the BEST time with her! They thought she was so much fun, and she was totally in awe of them! It was so much fun to share her with them.

Lucy went to a birthday party last weekend for her friend Carter! The party was at Gymboree and she loved scooching around on the mats and hitting the air tube and the balls! She has also been spending a lot of time with her friend Samir (who is 8 days younger than she is) and it is so cute to watch them recognize and interact with each other!

I have tons of cute new pictures to download to my computer, so hopefully I can get them on here soon... but now it is 8:00 and I am heading to bed :) My little alarm clock will be waking me up every two hours, and this mama needs to catch up on some zzzz's!

1 comment:

  1. We had sooooooo much fun with you guys! Maybe next time she'll decide to sleep a little more. Remember, practice makes perfect :)

    ReplyDelete